Naruto: Hope is back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Hope is back

Years have passed since Sasuke has left the leaf village. From that time; new ninjas have been raising threw the ranks. These ninjas are what will bring the Uchiha back; and stop the Akatsuki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules that you need to know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi Sonra
Lost Dragon
Lost Dragon
Yumi Sonra

Ninja Status
Village:

Rules that you need to know Empty
PostSubject: Rules that you need to know   Rules that you need to know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:25 pm

• No foul mouthing off to people. You may not know it, but it might be hurting the person your talking with.

• No having sex in made topics. I do not want this place getting deleted. So please do that stuff in pm(s)

• Don't make fun of people; such as what they like, believe. That means religion, sexism, and so on.

• If you want to make a new village. You Must pm me or another admin. They then will tell me, or I shall decide if it will pass and became a true hidden village.

• If you are to be taking a tailed demon; thats fine. but know this. IF I see god-modding your demon WILL be take away and you shall be banned for at lest a few hours.

• DO NOT annoy us admins to approve of your things. we have lives (expect the head admin).

• Don't ask to me a mod or admin. We would let you know if we we're to make you one.

Rules that you need to know Naruto-1
Back to top Go down
https://narutohope.forummotion.com

Rules that you need to know
Page 1 of 1