Naruto: Hope is back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Hope is back

Years have passed since Sasuke has left the leaf village. From that time; new ninjas have been raising threw the ranks. These ninjas are what will bring the Uchiha back; and stop the Akatsuki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

labelisa sosa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

labelisa sosa Empty
PostSubject: labelisa sosa   labelisa sosa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Name: labelisa sosa, most people call her sasa though

Village: suna

Personality: fun, bubbly, crazy, perverted, easly pissed off, love to play with her prays mind.

Height: 5'6

Weight: 110

Team mates: jen (dead), kokono(dead)

Sensie: kensuko-sensie

Org. (what do you mean by group?????)

Bio/Hisorty: labelisa came from a poor family, they could barly make ends met. when she was little she promised her parents she would be come a ninja and bring pride to her family name, even if they didnt have that much money. when she was inrolled into the academy, she be came an straight a student. she'd always studies in her spare time, thus causing her not to have manny friends. when she gradjuated(sp?) she was promoted straight passed genin to chunin. slowly she has worked her way up to the top and finally did what she promised her parents she'd do. she became an anbu and broght back respect to her family name. she is also happily married to lavi.

Looks: labelisa sosa ChrismasPunk

Last edited by labelisa on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi Sonra
Lost Dragon
Lost Dragon
Yumi Sonra

Ninja Status
Village:

labelisa sosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: labelisa sosa   labelisa sosa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 pm

i mean Akatsuki for group ^^' anyways approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutohope.forummotion.com

labelisa sosa
Page 1 of 1